Don't see your business? Send us a message and we'll add you as soon as possible!
Invest in Sparta's community, Local businesses are owned and operated by neighbors who live in this community. Individuals who are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s future. Where we shop, where we eat and have fun -- all of it makes our community home. Our one-of-a-kind Chamber businesses are an integral part of the distinctive character of Sparta.
Government & Schools
800-477-4747 | DTE Energy Co. (NYSE: DTE) is a diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. |
(616) 678 - 7714 | 200 N. Clover St, Kent City, MI 49330 | Kent City Community Schools provides a nurturing learning environment and educates all students to be lifelong learners.
(616) 887 - 1479 | 8450 Shaner Ave, Rockford, MI 49341 | Rockford Ambulance is your non-profit community ambulance providing 24-hour Advance Life Support Services.
888-767-6424 | 534 S. State St, Sparta, MI 49345 | The monoply in town to renew plates!
(616) 887 - 5744 | 9100 Vinton NW, Sparta, MI 49345 | 24 hour self serve aviation and auto fuel for sale.
(616) 887 - 8253 | 465 S. Union St, Sparta, MI 49345 | We provide high qualilty educational opportunities to ensure success for all
(616) 887 - 9937 | 80 N. Union, Sparta, MI 49345 | We offer a wide selection of books, magazines & AV as well as free high speed internet with wireless access, fax/copy service and conference room rentals
(616) 678 - 7232 | 83 Spring St, Kent City, MI 49330 | Kent City has a population of 1,057 and is known for being a bedroom community.