Where should I park? 

There are a ton of public parking spaces and spaces that are open after-hours at local business lots throughout the downtown area!  Over 600 free public spaces are within less than two-minute walk!  

Are dogs allowed:

We recommend leaving your furry friends at home for their comfort, however leashed animals are allowed!


Where are places to eat? 

We highly recommend trying some of our restaurant partners who help support the activities in Sparta!  A full list can be found at on our directory page!  Onsite restaurant boards have full menus to peruse – located in each of the parks during special events! 


Lost & Found?

Lost & Found can be turned into the information booth.  All items will be turned into the Sparta Police Department (616) 887-8716.  

Credit cards & ATM?

Some booths/vendors/events take credit cards, but to be safe, there is an ATM located on the North side of ChoiceOne Bank building at 109 E. Division, just south of the Civic Center Parking lot! 

Emergency assistance? 

There is staff onsite who can contact medical or emergency numbers, but we recommend to find a police officer or call 9-1-1 in the case of an emergency.   

Where are festivals located? 

Rogers Park is 75 N. Union Street; Balyeat Field is 182 Olmstead St.; Parklet is 201 E. Division; Chamber Office is 194 E. Division; Community House is 80 N. Union St., Sparta.   


Portable toilets and wash stations are available throughout the festival areas. There are handicapped accessible facilities, too.  The Sparta Civic Center (75 N. Union) is open for most festivals.   

Volunteer Opportunities? 

We’re always happy to have new volunteers for Children’s Activities, Set-Up, Parking, Admission, Hospitality, and Sales (T-shirts, etc.).  All volunteers are required to fill out a background check.  Please visit our page to sign up to volunteer!  


How can I get up-to-date news/changes to schedule? 

Facebook and website is the fastest, most up to date changes in schedule changes.


Smoking allowed? 

Please refrain from smoking on festival grounds where others are present.   

How do I become a sponsor?

We <3 our sponsors!  For information, please visit our sponsor page.


How do I become a vendor?

For information on vendor space, visit our event pages.

How will the festival help the local economy? 

The festival will help the local economy by using local service providers, encouraging the audience to stop at area businesses, restaurants, bars and museums during set changes, and by bringing in residents from other cities  


What is the Sparta Chamber.DDA.Events mission? 

The Chamber.DDA.Events organizations work together to bring people tighter, to enjoy our community, to help grow the local economy by the influx of dollars spent, and work to synergize sucess.

Sparta Events is a 501(c)3 organization governed by an all-volunteer board of committed community leaders.   

**These are the generic FAQ for most events that take place.  Not all festivals will abide by the same FAQ as above, please see each festival website for more specific requests.

© 2020 Sparta Michigan Chamber of Commerce

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • w-facebook

Sparta Chamber of Commerce 194 E. Division / PO Box 142
Sparta, MI 49345

(616) 887 - 2454

"Promote Local Business Development Through Community Interaction"